Effective June 8th, Vermonters may travel outside of Vermont to counties across New England and New York that have a similar active COVID-19 caseload to Vermont and return without quarantining if they do so in a personal vehicle. Similarly, residents of other states who live in counties across New England and New York that have a similar active COVID-19 caseload to Vermont may enter the state for leisure travel without quarantining.
EFFECTIVE 6/15: Travelers may complete either: (i) a 14-day quarantine; or (ii) a 7-day quarantine followed by a negative test – in their home state and enter Vermont without further quarantine restrictions if they drive directly from their home via their personal vehicle.
Travelers may complete either: (i) a 14-day quarantine; or (ii) a 7-day quarantine followed by a negative test – in a Vermont lodging establishment regardless of destination origin or manner of travel (travelers must stay in their quarantine location for the duration of quarantine other than to travel to and from a test site).
We want to assure our patrons that we are taking prudent steps to ensure we keep our facilities safe and our members and guests healthy during the Covod-19 pandemic. With the careful guidance and advice of the CDC and local officials, discreet steps are being taken to prevent illness and prepare for an appropriate response if further spread of COVID-19 impacts our Club.
We need your help!
Opening our golf operations does include numerous new policies. It is of utmost importance that ALL policies are closely followed. A few critical items to note before deciding to play.
First, we will only take advance tee times. No walk-up play will be permitted. Staff will be present at 7:30am to book your advance tee time. Please call 802-760-4653.
Second, please ensure that you have names for everyone in your group before calling to book your time.
Finally, staff will have limited availability and we will employ strict health and social distancing guidelines at all times and be monitoring the property continuously to ensure member are compliant as well.
Please carefully review the following operational policies:
Stowe Country Club’s Phase One
PARK, PLAY, LEAVE & PACK IN, PACK OUT
- Everyone in your group must have followed Vermont’s quarantine guidelines.
- Masks are REQUIRED in all indoor spaces and for any interpersonal interactions you may have per a town of Stowe ordinance. This is required for all members and guests of our Club.
- Do not attempt to remove or touch the flagsticks. Pool noodles will be installed in the cups for ball retrieval. We recommend completely finishing the hole once you have started putting to help with pace of play and to make social distancing easier.
- Public may now enjoy our range for $20 per person for unlimited day use without a tee time. Range use is complimentary for all guests with a tee time.
- Demo and rental sets are now available at applicable fees. They will be cleaned and disinfected after each use.
- Complimentary convenience items such as tees, ball markers, divot tools are now available upon request in the Golf Shop.
- New scorecards are on order to reflect recent course ratings and yardage updates. Until they arrive we encourage you to use the GHIN app for hole-by-hole scoring and posting.
- 10 minute tee time intervals.
- The Golf Shop is open and the shop will wear masks when there are patrons present.
- Main level restrooms are available.
- On-course restrooms will not be available.
- Locker rooms and the lower level of the clubhouse will be closed.
- Food & beverage is available for take-out and limited outdoor and inside dining. Online ordering is available HERE.
- No outside alcoholic beverages will be permitted and will be removed.
- All bunker rakes, ball washers, water coolers and trash cans will be removed from the course indefinitely.
- Please use a ‘Pack In – Pack Out’ mentality. If you brought it with you, make sure you take it with you including trash.