- A group outing agreement is required for all groups with 12 or more golfers.
- To guarantee starting times, sign and return the group outing agreement along with a deposit. The deposit will be applied toward your final bill.
- Shotguns are available for all group sizes prior to 9:30am. Afternoon shotguns may require a minimum number of players based on the season.
- All final arrangements such as total number of players, entree selection, special events, etc., must be confirmed a minimum of 14 days in advance.
- For groups of 12 or more, the group leader be responsible for payment of the event bill. Players may pay for incidentals on their own.
- Please note the following dress code: Men’s shirts must have collars and sleeves, no gym shorts, cut-offs, tennis length shorts or blue jeans. Women’s shirts may be sleeveless or collarless but must be golf attire.
- All Food and Beverage including Alcohol must be purchased through the golf course. Our culinary team can provide options from boxed lunches to lobster bakes.No Outside Coolers Allowed.
- Our golf professional can provide custom cart signs, rule sheets, pairing sheets, hole signage, officiating and scoring.
- We can provide golf shop gift cards for prizes or with advanced planning we can order you logo wear or player’s gifts.
“Thanks again to Stowe Mountain Lodge for all that you did to ensure the success of our event. You all went out of your way to accommodate our needs and contributed greatly to the smooth running of the fundraising event.”
Roger Clapp | Director, March of Dimes, Vermont Chapter
“We had never organized a fundraising golf event before and I am not a golfer, but Stowe helped us through the planning stages.”
Liz Emerson | Morrisville Youth Soccer Club
“You can’t get rid of us. We thought last year was great, but the guys are raving about getting to play the Mt Club. You guys are awesome!”
Mark Calderone | Account Manager PC Connection