Junior Member – Promise
As a junior member we require you to follow The Stowe Country Club and Stowe Jr. Golf’s Junior Promise:
- I promise to always leave the golf course better than I found it and follow rules of the golf course at all times. This includes replacing divots, repairing ball marks, raking bunkers, following pace of play.
- I promise to check into the golf shop before playing or using the practice facility.
- I promise to wear proper attire at all times at the golf facility. Dress code prohibits T-shirts, jeans, denim shorts and short shorts. All hats must be warn properly, collared shirts must be worn and all shirts must be tucked in.
- I promise to shake the hand of the person you are playing with at conclusion of each round.
- I promise to show integrity, honesty, and display great sportsmanship at all times.
- I promise to HAVE FUN!!
Junior Skill Assessment:
Before you access the golf course you will be evaluated by a golf professional. During this time they will assess your current skill level so that they may determine the level where you will begin your JR membership (see below.) When you believe that you are ready to advance to the next level, you will schedule a time to meet with a golf professional for a short evaluation by calling 802.760.4658 or emailing Sue Horton.